Molecular Diagnostics involves the different tests to examine DNA, RNA and Protein for diagnosis, prognosis and prediction purposes. This new advanced technique can be used for various purposes and few of them are,
- Risk Assessment - Also called molecular profiling or molecular risk assessment determine the possibility / probability of person in developing cancer by testing specific genes and tells whether the person has to undergo intensive screening or some preventive measures.
Differential Diagnosis – They help in diagnosing cancers, types of tissue in which the cancer originated and even the subtypes affecting the same tissue. These analyses help in estimating the aggressiveness of the disease.
- Track 1-1 Risk Assessment
- Track 2-2 Differential Diagnosis
- Track 3-3 Prognosis
- Track 4-4 Prediction of Treatment Response
- Track 5-5 Pharmacokinetics
- Track 6-6 Monitoring Treatment Response